Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Swatch & Review] Nubar - Black Polka Dot

Hey guys!

So I didn't only get White Polka Dot a while ago but also its "brother" if you will - who is almost literally the black sheep in the family. You'll see what I mean in a minute, so here we go!


Swatched on white for best contrast. One coat, two coats, three coats. As you can see the result is so-so at best and disappointing at worst. There aren't nearly enough big glitter pieces in this polish. I like the look of the small glitter alone on white as well, but that's neither what I expected nor what I paid for. I tried fishing for the big pieces, but it wouldn't work. At three coats I just gave up because the polish on my nails was thicker than my nails themselves.


What do you think of Black Polka Dot? Is there a special technique to make it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!