Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Swatch & Review] misslyn - lighthearted

Hey guys!

It's been some time since we've looked at a misslyn polish together, hasn't it? When I picked this up yesterday I noticed that brand changes its range a lot. They didn't have "heart of gold" and "heat wave" anymore... Anyway, here's my latest pick.


Two coats with top coat, easy to apply. After putting this on I once again noticed how pale reds make me look. It's weird; sometimes it doesn't seem so bad, other times I think it's far too strong of an effect. This particular color reminds me of candy - red-colored bonbons or candy canes. I think that might be because of the pink tones, but don't quote me on it...


I can't think of a question to ask you guys today. Weird. Well. Do you usually listen to music while you write your blog posts? Because (and you probably know that) I do :)

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!