Monday, December 3, 2012

[Swatch & Review] essie Limited Edition collection stylenomics nail polishes head mistress and recessionista

Hey guys!

Here are my two picks from essie's fall collection - once again, fairly unusual choices for me. I have to admit that I bought recessionista more for the name than the color, though. I just think it's such a cool play on words, don't you?

head mistress

Two coats with top coat. I. Love. This. Red. It's unbelievable, this is so awesome! I think I have found my favorite red. I wore it for three days although it already chipped on the second... but that's due to my nails, not the polish. All polishes get defeated by my super soft, easily bending nails after two days at maximum.


recessionista

Two coats with top coat. Not my color in my opinion, but more wearable than some other plum shades I have. As I said, I think the name is just so cool.


Did you get something from this collection and if so, which of the shades charmed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!