Sunday, December 16, 2012

[Swatch & Review] ANNY Glitter Party in Hollywood nail polishes timeless love and follow me

Hey guys!

ANNY, a brand that gained fame this year especially for their much-coveted polish "The Answer Is Love", recently came out with a small collection of glitter polishes in mini size called "Glitter Party in Hollywood". I found two that I liked, so here they are!

timeless love

Pointer and ring finger: ANNY timeless love over two coats of L'Oréal Midnight Mistress, with top coat; middle and pinky finger: Two coats of ANNY timeless love by itself, with top coat. I used two coats of top coat for a smooth surface. I definitely prefer this over the dark blue. By itself the depth kind of gets lost because the small glitter is not as visible as against the darker canvas. Definitely gonna wear this on New Year's Eve, I really love this combination.

follow me

Pointer and ring finger: Two coats of essence Have You Seen My Unicorn?, two coats of ANNY follow me, with top coat; middle and pinky finger: Two coats of ANNY follow me by itself, with top coat. I used two coats of top coat for a smooth surface. The base color doesn't make much of a difference here, but it might come out better if the base color polish you use were darker. I'm thinking a dark pink or maybe a deep red. I need to experiment with this.


What do you think of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!