Saturday, December 1, 2012

[Haul] Souvenirs from the U. S.

Hey guys!

My parents recently went to the States and of course that was the most perfect opportunity for me to get a few things that either don't exist here or are much more expensive. My mom was nice enough to spend quite a bit for me, so let's see the awesomeness... By the way, can I still call this a haul even though I didn't spend a penny on any of these things?! (Thanks again, mom... although you'll never read this.)

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

from left to right: Sweet Tart, Lollipop, Raspberry Pie, Pink Truffle, Fig Jam
I'm such a sucker for that packaging...


Fig Jam, Pink Truffle


Raspberry Pie, Lollipop, Sweet Tart

I have to admit the two brown-ish tones don't look too great on me. My mom picked them because one of the four Lip Butter colors I had noted wasn't available. I have to add that I didn't ask for everything on the list, of course. That would have been a whole lot of money... Just so you don't think I'm a greedy b**ch. Anyway. I feel I can kind of make the browns work if I apply them REALLY lightly. Another thing worth noting is that especially Lollipop has quite big glittery bits in it. I would have preferred these to be smaller, but well.

OF COURSE I also put quite a bit of nail polish on my list. Most of the brands seemingly weren't available at the store my parents went to, but I really can't complain.

OPI nail polishes

Every Month Is Oktoberfest, Suzi And The 7 D├╝sseldorfs, German-icure by OPI,
Black Shatter,
The Spy Who Loved Me, Glitzerland, Yodel Me On My Cell


Again, my mom just picked a few polishes that I hadn't noted because some of the ones I had put on the list were not available. In fact, only three of the above were on my list, but I'm happy about all of them; except for the black shatter maybe, since I already have one of those from another brand. But I tried it out already and it works really nicely, so I'm not exactly disappointed, either.

Fun fact: When I told my mom that OPI was EUR 16.- per bottle (approximately USD 21.-) here, compared to around USD 8.- in the States, she said "If I had known that I would have bought more!", haha!

So who's jelly jelly? Anything in here that you would've picked as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!