Friday, December 21, 2012

[Haul] My very first Orly nail polishes

Hey guys!

So I finally cracked and ordered some Orly nail polishes... they had a nice offer on the Flash Glam FX collection - 10% off. Plus a free gift with any purchase with the code FACEBOOK X-Mas, worth 25 euros. Pretty cool, right? My little parcel arrived here today and of course I couldn't wait to share with you!

Flash Glam FX collection

Top just with natural light, bottom with flash. I had also ordered Monster Mash, but they forgot to put it in the parcel. That one of all the polishes I ordered! Anyway. Can't wait to play around with these, they are so cool.

Naughty or Nice collection

Top just with natural light, bottom with flash. I have no idea what angels' eyes look like but I think Orly might be quite dead-on. And Devil May Care is just total awesomeness in a bottle.

the gift

Isn't it amazing how much effort they put into this?


I couldn't wait to try these two out, so I did mainly Angel Eyes with Devil May Care as accent on my left hand and the same, but the other way round, on my right hand. It looks very christmassy, althought that wasn't my intention. This is without top coat still, that's why it looks gritty. I really like this shot, although the light is so off. Well, lamplight... can't do much about the permanent darkness that is this season. BUT! From today, the days are getting longer again. I can't wait.

Do you own Orly polishes and which ones are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, da hast Du Dir aber wirklich schöne Lacke ausgesucht und das Geschenk sieht wirklich toll aus.
    Erwartest Du jetzt ernsthaft, daß ich Deine Frage beantworte? ;o)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, find ich auch ;) Ich find's toll, dass sie sich so eine Mühe machen.

      Nein, bei dir ausnahmsweise nicht :D

      Delete
    2. Auweia...ich hab grade trotzdem mal grob durchgezählt. Ca. 150 + ca. 25 Fineliner. Du bist schuld ;D.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!