Tuesday, December 11, 2012

[Haul] L'Occitane en Provence hand creams

Hey guys!

Sorry for not posting as regularly anymore, I've run out of scheduled posts and hardly ever get the chance to take any decent photos what with all the darkness these days. Enough of the whining, though. I received my order from L'Occitane en Provence today and thought I'd quickly share with you ^_^


Hand cream trio, from left to right: Fleurs Merveilleuses/marvelous flowers, Crème Mains Peaux Sèches/Dry Skin Hand Cream, Feuilles Magiques/magical leaves

Do. You. See. That. Packaging? Isn't it so pretty and cute? The colors got a little distorted by my lamp, this is actually very bright and mostly pink. I love it.


Fleurs de Cerisier/Cherry Blossom. Again with the packaging... Very nice and classy this time I feel. A little big for that tiny tube, but well.

Speaking of tiny, all of these are 30 ml/1 oz. They smell quite floral and I couldn't pick up great differences in scent between them, but I like what I do smell.

I immediately had to try one and went for the Dry Skin one. I was afraid to pop the tube open at the top because I pressed and pressed and nothing came out. I scraped the top bit of the cream off with my nail and could then finally get something on my hand.

The cream is really thick, quite solid in a way, too. That may have to be attributed to the fact that these were out in the cold for a while, though. So I hope it'll be easier to handle these once they've warmed up. Another thing worth noting: I thought the tubes were made of metal, but they seem to actually be either pure plastic or a weird mixture of metal and plastic; I can't really tell. If you dent the tube, it holds the dent, but it doesn't feel like "real" metal. It's weird, but whatever.

I bought the set for EUR 21.- (~ USD 27.-) and the single one for EUR 7.- (~ USD 9.-). Not that I would have needed more hand creams *COUGH*. I have at least a million waiting to be used, but I do use a lot more hand cream than I used to since I started my blog, so yeah. Also, since my hands get very very dry during winter, I feel I will use them up at some point. Of course I will have a million new ones by then, but WELL.

Which hand creams do you like most? What do I absolutely need to check out?

4 comments:

  1. Tolles Set. Cherry Blossom habe ich auch, weil es da mal so einen Gutschein in der Grazia gab...

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich bin verliebt in die Verpackung ^^ Oh, cool. Etwas teuer sind die Teile ja schon, aber ich hoffe sie pflegen auch dementsprechend gut.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm excited to see which one of them will become mine :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!