Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zoya - Frida (over essie - Mint Candy Apple and Nubar - White Polka Dot)

Hey guys!

Remember my layering of essie's Mint Candy Apple with Nubar's White Polka Dot on top? Well, I received my order of two polishes from the Zoya Gloss Collection a few days back and couldn't wait to try them, so I decided to layer Frida over the previous combination... Not perfect, but not too bad either - see for yourself.


It was a bit difficult to get Frida on evenly.I don't have a lot of experience with jelly polishes yet, so I guess some training will fix the problems.

Here's a shot of Frida (I keep typing "Friday"...) and Paloma - my two picks from the Gloss collection.


Did you get any of the Zoya Gloss polishes? How do you work with jellies?

2 comments:

  1. Sehr interessant :)
    gefällt mir sehr
    Liebe Grüße <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :) Ich fänd's noch besser, wenn der Auftrag gleichmäßiger wäre, aber na ja. Muss ich noch etwas üben :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!