Saturday, November 3, 2012

[Swatch & Review] P2 Keep the Secret limited edition nail polishes - eternal rose and magic purple

Hey guys!

This current limited edition has a total of four polishes, but only two of them appealed to me at all. So let's see what they look like, shall we?

eternal rose

Two coats, no top coat. It's not quite as brown as it appears here, but it is definitely a muted rose. I personally wouldn't even call this color "rose"; I don't really know how to describe it. I wouldn't really wear this, I feel it's not flattering on me.


magic purple

Two coats, no top coat. It wasn't quite opaque in some places on the first coat, so I had to add a second one. If you pay attention on the first coat, it will be a one-coater. Again, not the most flattering color for me. Sort of a prune color, at least that's what it reminds me of. The first picture is definitely more color-accurate.


So overall, this collection isn't for me. I really like the packaging though. P2 isn't necessarily known for their witty packaging choices... ahem. But this time they did a great job. The other items in this LE are quite nicely packaged as well.

Do you like metallic nail polishes?

2 comments:

  1. mir persönlich gefällt der dunkle Lack besser :) sieht richtig chic aus!

    liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mir auch! Allerdings sind beide nicht so der Hit für mich.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!