Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[Swatch & Review] Catrice Limited Edition SpectaculART nail polishes Holi Hai and Revel the Red

Hey guys!

Today I have two pinks for you! It's funny how I developed a deep love for pink polish so quickly, haha! About a year ago, wearing pink polish seemed almost unthinkable to me and now... Well, here we go!

Holi Hai

Two coats with top coat, except for my pointer finger, those are three coats. It just didn't go on as even there so it might look a bit darker than on the other nails. This is the lighter one of the two.


Revel the Red

I forgot to note the number of coats... Damn. I believe it was two, though. As for top coat I really don't remember - sorry! Anyway, this is a bit darker but also seems more neon.


The other polishes in this Limited Edition are a peach with shimmer, a dark plum color and a "gold leaf top coat". The top coat looks a lot like a repromote of the Million Dollar Baby top coat from the Million Stylez LE, but I didn't buy it to compare.

Do you like pink polish or is it a no-go for you?

2 comments:

  1. Ja! ich mag es! besonderes im Sommer :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D Im Sommer passt es sicher besser als im Winter, da stimm ich zu ^^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!