Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jelly sandwich with Zoya - Paloma and NYX - Super Funk

Hey guys!

So here's me playing around with jellies again! This time we have a "real" jelly sandwich.


I started out with Paloma, just trying to make it as even as possible as base color, then added Super Funk and finished off with one more coat of Paloma. I can't really tell you how many coats I used apart from the last one since it really depends on how intense you want the base color to be and how much glitter you want on your nails. It took some time to get enough on for my liking since the glitter in Super Funk is dispersed kind of sparsely. Anyway, I think the look of the glitter trapped between the jelly is so cool!


What do you think of this combo? Too much? What would you pair Paloma with?

4 comments:

  1. der Lack sieht wundervoll aus !!! *wow*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks gorgeous! I'm planning to wear mine with a flakie polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's an interesting idea, I'll have to check that out as well.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!