Monday, November 19, 2012

essie - Mint Candy Apple with Nubar - White Polka Dot

Hey guys!

This is the combo I wore last Friday evening and Saturday morning. I really liked it; White Polka Dot reminds me of falling snow.


Two coats of Mint Candy Apple, two coats of White Polka Dot, with top coat. You have to fish around a bit in the bottle to get enough big glitter on the nail. I wish there were more big glitter pieces in White Polka Dot. It's a bit of a hassle to get enough of them on the nail (for my liking).

When I looked at White Polka Dot on the nail I was reminded of another polish that looks almost exactly the same as far as the glitter size and form is concerned. Can you guess which one? In any case, you can expect the two in an upcoming Clash of the Polishes!

4 comments:

  1. Finde den Überlack sehr hübsch =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich auch :D Er erinnert mich wirklich immer wieder an Schneefall. Auf Schwarz sieht man es noch besser.

      Delete
  2. Toll , toll, toll <3 <3 <3
    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!