Sunday, October 14, 2012

[Tag] essie

Hey guys!

Since I didn't get any more parcels this week, the haul post has to wait for a bit longer. In the meantime I will do this fun tag about essie nail polish. Marina did it a few days ago and tagged everyone who'd like to do it as well, so here we go!

How many essie polishes do you have and why?
I currently own 37 color polishes by essie. I like their colors and the brush is pretty much perfect for my nails.

Which polish is your newest and why specifically this one?
The last one I bought is head mistress from the stylenomics fall collection. I thought it was a really nice red that I felt I could wear. I usually shy away from red polishes because I think they don't look flattering on me at all, but this one won me over.

Do you also have top coats, base coats and other accessories by essie?
Yes! I have good to go, rock solid and matte about you.

Which are your 3 favorite polishes and why?
Watermelon, because it made me fall in love with pinks.
Mint Candy Apple, because it was a lemming of mine for some time.
Bikini So Teeny, because I love the cross between blue and purple (and the shimmer, although it likes to hide).

Do you have your eye on a polish that you will buy soon?
At the moment, no.

Which color or which finish do you think essie is lacking?
I've never seen magnetic or holo polishes with essie, but it's not like I miss those; in fact, I don't really care that much for holos or magnetic polish. I'd love some nice colored jellies, though, like green and blue.

Here's a peek at my collection (minus top and base coats).

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ja ^^; Und es werden bestimmt noch mehr...

      Delete
  2. WTF? How can someone NOT care for Holos? That's crazy :D Nice collection though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't know. I just don't... They're pretty to look at and everything but maybe they just seem a bit too much for me? Whatever. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Love your collection pic, they look so pretty all laid out like that. I don't have a lot of Essies, maybe 15 or so. They are pretty expensive here in the UK and until recently when Boots started stocking them, difficult to get hold of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are definitely a bit pricey; how much are they in the UK? It seems the situation in Germany and the UK was similar. A drugstore chain recently starting carrying essie - before, ordering online was the only possibility to get them.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!