Sunday, October 21, 2012

[Swatches] wet n wild - Night Prowl

Hey guys!

I met up with a friend yesterday and that also gave me the opportunity to shop for some wet n wild items. I only got two colors, the rest didn't seem very appealing. Anyway, here we go.



Two coats. It could've used a third for better opacity, but well. I think it's easier to layer it over black, one coat should then be sufficient. I needed three coats of top coat to make this even on the surface; I have to say that the first two coats were of a top coat with rather runny formula, so I guess you won't need as many coats if you use a thicker top coat right away.
This reminds me of Deborah Lippman's "Bad Romance" and the corresponding Revlon dupe whose name I can't remember... Of course it's not really similar in detail but it has the same color scheme of black with violet glitter. I like this. I guess it would look really nice in the sun, but there was none at all today :(

5 comments:

  1. Wow...ist der schön. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "In echt" ist er sogar noch schöner als auf den Fotos.

      Danke für's Vorbeischauen :)

      Delete
  2. G-Dragon's fashion is really crazy. I really hate those yellow cornrows from "One of A Kind." And OMG, don't even get me started on that weird orange bang he clipped onto the front of his head for "Bad Boy." Out of the entire Big Bang group, I prefer T.O.P., but his style isn't as half as interesting as GD's.

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!