Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Swatches] P2 - midnight romance with uma cosmetics - spectacular

Hey guys!

I didn't want to wait too long to post again, so today we have a quick swatch of a wonderful P2 polish and a nice uma cosmetics glitter on top :) Sadly no sun this time, so I had to use flash.

P2 - midnight romance


Two coats because I have no dexterity whatsoever. No top coat. Don't you love the shimmer?

with uma cosmetics - spectacular


One coat. You can't really see this, but it has blue, pink and green fine glitter. It looks very nice in sunlight and sufficiently subtle in low light.

I would really like to wear this some time soon, however, it's not really appropriate for work in my opinion, so I have to wait for the weekend. What do you think about these two?

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!