Saturday, October 27, 2012

[Swatch & Review] essence the twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 nail polishes

Hey guys!

Wow, what a title! Let's get right into swatches, shall we?

Jacob's Protection

Two coats plus top coat, easy application. MY GOD YOU GUYS. I can't even tell you how much is going on in this polish. It's A-MA-ZING! It has green, pink and golden as well as mostly blue fine glitter in a dark (sheer) base. I wish I had had sunlight because these photos are seriously not doing this polish any justice at all.

Alice Had A Vision - Again

Two coats plus top coat, easy application. Once again, OMG. This has quite a bit going on as well. A little bit of green and lots of purple fine glitter in a purple-tinted sheer base. Quite befitting for Alice in my opinion. It's much more beautiful in real life.

A Piece Of Forever

One coat, easy application. I'm a bit weirded out by this being such a boring shade as opposed to the three amazing glittery polishes. I think it doesn't really fit the concept, but well. I may be biased since I don't really care for gold.

Edward's Love

Two coats plus top coat, easy application. This is very dense, the glitter seems to be sort of flaky, not really just round glitter; it has gold, green and a teeny bit of pink. This is so dense that you hardly notice the black and quite sheer base.

I'm not gonna lie, I bought two of all of them, except for A Piece Of Forever. If I get the chance I will photograph these again at some point, in blaring sunlight. They deserve it. I'm really quite blown away you guys! If you have the chance, definitely check them out. I think my favorite is Jacob's Protection, but Edward's Love is a total runner-up. How... befitting? Ironic? I actually thought I'd like Alice Had A Vision - Again best, simply because I'm such a sucker for purple, but I simply find the other two aforementioned ones more amazing. Which is your favorite? Did you read the books or see the movies?

8 comments:

  1. den 2 Lack trag ich auch grad. eine wirklich schöne Farbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er ist lila, da kann man bei mir nicht viel falsch machen ;D

      Delete
  2. absolutely agree about the gold. its quite boring and i like gold in general. i must get my hands on jacobs protection. hate the names lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it as much as I do! I'm not a huge fan of the names either, lol.

      Delete
  3. da sind echt coole sachen dabei in der LE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only snagged up Alice. I may have to grab Jacobs protection though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take a look at it under bright light, it's amazing!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!