Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pink Polishes for Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey guys!

I realized I have a lot more pink polishes than I thought I would ever have. Somehow I have accumulated masses of them in the last months... Here we go with three of them! I decided to use non-creme ones to mix things up a bit. All swatches are with top coat.


Essence mashed berries from the Fruity Trend Edition, two coats.



Max Factor Sunny Pink, four coats.



Manhattan Metalix, one coat.


What do you think of these?

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin Manhatten Metalix and Max Factor Sunny Pink!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the golden glow of Sunny Pink ^_^

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!