Thursday, October 11, 2012

P2 - elegant dressed

Hey guys!

Just a quick post with the polish I wore today and am gonna wear still tomorrow. It's from P2's current "Vintage Glamour" Limited Edition.


Two coats. It looked horrible on the first coat but smoothed out okay on the second. I guess it's better to apply the coats a little thicker with this polish. It doesn't look like much just looking at it in the bottle, but it can be more blue, a bit purple, more grey or more taupe depending on the light you're in. That really surprised me, and positively! The name kinda makes me cringe a little, but whatever.

Later this week I hope I will have all my little parcels and I'll do a haul post :D So I'm excited for that and hope you look forward to it as well ^_^v

2 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!