Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[Haul] Glamour Shopping Week purchases from Douglas, The Body Shop and Clinique

Hey guys!

Here it finally is, the haul I promised! Let's get right into it...

Douglas


NYX nail polishes Under the Moon, Frizzy Spots, Enchanted Forest


NYX nail polishes Dreamy Glitter, Dorothy, Grand Royal


I love... peaches & cream lipgloss



The Body Shop


Mango and Vineyard Peach shower gels (they smell heavenly!)


miniature/travel size body lotions
Madagascan Vanilla Flower, Atlas Mountain Rose
Japanese Cherry Blossom, Amazonian Lily, Indian Night Jasmine


Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator



Clinique


Limited Edition "pink with a purpose" set


the little case


the Chubby Stick called "plumped up pink" (this is a full size!)


I couldn't really apply the Shopping Week code for my Clinique purchase because it was limited to some specific products, but it doesn't matter. I'm really happy with my new stuff ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!