Sunday, September 16, 2012

[Swatches and Mani] misslyn - heart of gold and essence - passion for fashion with night in vegas

Hey guys!

Here's the third misslyn polish I picked up on Friday plus the mani I wore yesterday, which I really loved and am definitely gonna wear again.

misslyn - heart of gold


Three coats with top coat. It's a bit sheer and doesn't suit me AT ALL, but the golden glow and the perfectly suitable name shut down my rational thinking.

essence - passion for fashion with night in vegas


ISN'T IT SO PRETTY? Three coats of passion for fashion and one coat of night in vegas. I love love love this combo! I saw a similar combination in one of Tartofraises' videos on YouTube (check her out, she does beautiful nail art!) - here is the design she did. I thought the base was so amazing that I wanted to recreate it ^_^

So that was that, I hope you enjoyed this post :) Also, would you be interested in a post on my favorite YouTubers that make videos about beauty-related stuff?

2 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous manis, but I am absolutely LOVING Heart of Gold! I think it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's really nice of you to say :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!