Saturday, September 22, 2012

OPI - Red my Fortune Cookie

Hey guys!

I've been hunting for the OPI Hong Kong Collection lately and received one of my orders yesterday, in which Red my Fortune Cookie was included. Something about it fascinated me so I put it on immediately! See for yourself.


Three coats with top coat. I only needed two coats on my right hand. Weird, huh? Anyway, I know this makes me look even more pale than I already am and it comes off quite orange, but for some reason, I feel I can wear it anyway. I really really like it.

What's your favorite red?

2 comments:

  1. The name would have sold me on its own, but the color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!