Friday, September 7, 2012

OPI - Jade Is The New Black and essence - chic reloaded

Hey guys!

Here's a quick peek on what I'm wearing on my nails right now...

OPI "Jade Is The New Black" and essence "chic reloaded"



Both two coats, both have a nice formula and were very easy to work with. During the day I wore Jade Is The New Black on its own; later in the afternoon I added chic reloaded which I just purchased today. It's a multichrome, as you can see - and it's really pretty. Pictures are with top coat.
I didn't think so before but Scrangie recently made a post about it and WOW was I surprised how amazing the polish looked! So that's the story behind that...

I'm having a bit of a debate with myself at the moment. I wanted to post a recipe for a really easy and quick meal that I make quite often, but I'm not sure if that would be "okay". What do you think? Would you like to see the recipe?

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!