Thursday, September 20, 2012

essence - Rosewood Hood with uma cosmetics - heavenly white

Hey guys!

Today I'm showing you a pretty nice combo that is shimmery, but subtle and thus quite work-appropriate. Here we go!

essence - Rosewood Hood (Wild Craft LE)


Three coats for even coverage. A light beige nude with very subtle silver shimmer.

with uma cosmetics - heavenly white on top


One coat as shimmery green topper. I really like it, but I would be even happier if it gave a blue or purple shimmer. This was taken in the light of the evening sun, so it might appear a little orange or yellow-tinted.

I really like this combo, but sadly it chipped this morning :( I guess the fact that the layers of polish were thicker than my actual nail didn't really help. In any case I had to take it off when I got home...

4 comments:

  1. Mir gefällt der Lack solo besser, muss ich gestehen. Das Cremefinish macht ihn irgendwie edler...

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zum Glück hat man ja beide Optionen :D

      Delete
  2. Ich mag ja solche dezenten Farben total gerne für den Alltag. Aber bei "Rosewood" hätte ich eher an ein mittelkräftiges Rosa gedacht. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muss ich dir zustimmen, ich hätte auch eher einen rötlichen oder rosastichigen Ton vor Augen gehabt.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!