Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Non-lipstick Wearer's Lipstick Collection

Hey guys!

Since 1) I bit my left middle finger nail into nirvana on Friday out of extreme nervousness and stress and 2) my cuticles still look horrible and I feel like it's disgusting looking at them for you guys, I decided to venture out of Nail Polish Land once again and show you my little-but-not-so-little lipstick collection! I hope you like the occasional non-polish post :) So let's get right into it!

Here's an overview over the whole collection. For a girl that never wears lipstick (at least not out of the house), I have quite many I'm afraid...


label shots and swatches






As you can see I have a ton of pinks, haha. I just feel those few reds I have look so very bold on me that it's a little intimidating to wear them. If you want some more info on any of these let me know!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. wie ist der rouge caresse denn so? ich schleiche schon ewig um den herum, habe aber irgendwie angst, dass er zu labello-mäßig ist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er ist nicht sehr deckend, eher dezent in der Farbabgabe. Er fühlt sich leicht an und nicht austrocknend. Er riecht ein bisschen süßlich, aber man merkt es nicht wenn er aufgetragen ist. Ich mag ihn sehr gern :) Rebel Red hat ein bisschen goldenen und roten Glitzer, den man aber auf den Lippen nicht sieht.

      Hoffe ich konnte dir damit weiterhelfen :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, hübsche Sammlung! Lippenstifte!! <3

    Danke dir! :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!