Saturday, July 21, 2012

OPI - Don't touch my Tutu! with Pirouette my Whistle; new polish storage

Hey guys!

Another sheer sandwich with polishes from the New York City Ballet collection! As if you haven't seen enough of those already, haha. Anyway, here we go.

OPI - Don't touch my Tutu! and Pirouette my Whistle

OPI Don't touch my Tutu! and Pirouette my Whistle bottle shot


OPI Don't touch my Tutu! and Pirouette my Whistle 3 OPI Don't touch my Tutu! and Pirouette my Whistle 2

OPI Don't touch my Tutu! and Pirouette my Whistle 1


Two coats of Don't touch my Tutu!, then one coat of Pirouette my Whistle and another coat of Don't touch my Tutu!.

I personally like the combination with Care to Danse? better. I think the white kind of swallows the silver glitter and it seems to me that the glitter is less obvious. But I still like this mani quite a bit.

In other news, I bought a big storage for my polish today!

polish storage


polish storage top left drawer polish storage top right drawer

polish storage first of 4 big drawers


top left, top right and first of four wide drawers


So now I have plenty of space for all my beauty stuff. The drawer on the very bottom holds all the make-up things I own, nail accessories, shower gel, body lotion and body butters... Yep, I kinda just threw everything together, haha!

See you soon!

Music played during the writing of this post:
EXO - What is Love
Rain - Rainism
Hyuna - Bubble Pop
T-ara - Roly Poly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!