Monday, July 9, 2012

essie - Bikini So Teeny; essence - Dopey and Grumpy; China Glaze - Smoke and Ashes; second Fortune Cookie Soap order

Hey guys!

You thought this blog was dead, didn't you? Well, I'm here to prove you wrong and I hope you won't mind, haha :) So here's a little collection of photos with some comments.

essie - Bikini So Teeny

essie Bikini So Teeny  macro


essie Bikini So Teeny 1 essie Bikini So Teeny 2 essie Bikini So Teeny 4

I think this was two coats, but I'm not sure. Sadly, the silver mini glitter you can see in the bottle doesn't really show up on the nail.

Next up we have two more polishes from the essence Snow White collection.

essence - Dopey

essence Dopey 1 essence Dopey 2

essence Dopey 3 essence Dopey 4


This was probably also two coats. I like the silver glitter, but overall I'm not super excited about this color.

essence - Grumpy

essence Grumpy 1 essence Grumpy 2 essence Grumpy 3


Two coats. It seemed similar to other very strong blues that I already have (P2 - qué maravillosa or essence - Walk On Air), but it is much more vibrant and almost neon-ish. I think this would be described or named by most brands as "electric blue", hehe.

Something else I picked up from essence is this little make-up bag. I don't really need one, but I thought this was too cute to pass up!
essence make-up bag  2 essence make-up bag 1


And lastly...

China Glaze - Smoke and Ashes

China Glaze Smoke and Ashes macro


China Glaze Smoke and Ashes 1 China Glaze Smoke and Ashes 2


Two coats, but if you're careful and use a fairly thick coat you can make it even in one. I'm glad I got the green shimmer to show up. I read that many people had problems with this looking plain black, so I'm glad I don't have that issue.

And some more randomness :) I ordered from Fortune Cookie Soap again quite a while ago already, and here's a little sneak peek of what I got.
second Fortune Cookie Soap order unboxing


One of the items I got spilled or was already about 1/4 empty when packed, I don't know. In any case, I received it like this:
OCD Hand Sanitizer Hawaiian Ice - nooo :(

I'm even more bummed about this because I like this smell best out of the five I got :(

I hope you enjoyed this little picture parade and I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog for the past weeks. I don't wear much polish these days because I'm going through some kind of "early life crisis" or something. Anyway. I also cut my nails back a lot recently.
By the way, right now I'm wearing a combination of OPI Care to Danse? and Pirouette my Whistle. I don't even want to take it off, it's so cute, classy and subtle at the same time. This is the first manicure ever that I didn't get tired of after one day!

Music played during the writing of this post:
EXO - What is Love
2NE1 - I am the Best (Japanese ver.)
U-KISS - Doradora
B.A.P - Warrior
Big Bang - I am the Best (Live at YG family concert 2011)
SHINee - Juliette
Big Bang - Lollipop
SHINee - Sherlock
SHINee - Juliette (Japanese ver.)
U-KISS - Neverland
f(x) - Pinocchio/Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!