Thursday, July 26, 2012

For the Love of Lacquer sings the Blues: Day Four - stuck on you and what's my name?

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm so late today - I went to eat an early dinner with a friend after work and got home pretty late, then I just had to shower and now it's already past ten p. m. Anyway, today we're looking at a dark blue with silver shimmer and a brown-purplish polish.

stuck on you


This is one coat over "what's my name?", if you use a fairly thick coat it also covers well without a base underneath. "stuck on you" is a very dark blue with grey tones (or so it seems to me) and silver shimmer. It may sound corny, but this polish reminds me of the night sky. I really really like this one.

what's my name?


Two coats. I'm not sure if I like this color. Maybe I've said it before, I'm not very fond of browns, be it in polish or anything else really. But it looks better than some other colors I thought I'd like, so maybe it's not so bad after all. It looks like it has puple undertones, so that might be the reason I don't find it hideous. It's not as brown as it appears in the photo.

I'm sorry I only have two pictures today. Both were taken in my bathroom directly under the little light spots we have. It's already pitch black outside so I had no choice since I did want to publish this post today.
So this is it for today, tomorrow I shall make up for this little disaster.

Edit on 07/27/12:
Here are some better pictures in sunlight and natural light indoors!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!