Sunday, July 22, 2012

For the Love of Lacquer sings the Blues - and a purple, a turquoise and some neutrals

Hey guys!

Just making a quick announcement for a little series I'm planning for the coming week. Essence just switched from their spring/summer range to their fall/winter range, introducing some new colors as well as their new bottle shape in the process.
I noticed that I picked exactly ten shades from the new range, and surprisingly five of them are colorful shades while the other five are more neutral. See for yourself:


from left to right, top to bottom:
i love bad boys, oh my glitter!, i'm bluetiful, stuck on you, date in the moonlight
love's recipe, grey-t to be here, ballerina's charm, what's my name?, english rose


I wanted to show what I got from the new range anyway, but since the colors and numbers are so funnily in my favor, I thought "Why not make it a series?" and so the idea was born...
For the next five days, I will make a post every day to show you one colorful and one neutral shade.

I hope you look forward to this little series as much as I do. See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Totally looking forward to the 2 darker Blues, haven't seen them in store anywhere so far. BTW: could you post your pictures a little bigger? Changing the size from small or middle to big doesn't make differenze in file size :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I was quite surprised to find the new range in my local stores already, but I'm definitely not complaining.

      Do you mean in the post itself? That won't be a problem I think.

      Delete
    2. Yay, looks much better now!

      Delete
    3. Great :) Just changed from clickable thumbnail to linking the image directly. I'll try to do that in the future, I just hope the layout won't get messed up.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!