Sunday, July 15, 2012

[Clash of the Polishes] OPI - Road House Blues vs essie - No More Film

Hey guys!

So here we go with the comparison I promised a long while ago...

OPI Road House Blues and essie No More Film bottle shot

indoors



OPI Road House Blues vs essie No More Film OPI bottle shot OPI Road House Blues vs essie No More Film essie bottle shot

indoors



OPI Road House Blues vs essie No More Film  both bottle shot sunlight

sunlight


OPI Road House Blues vs essie No More Film  both bottle shot indoors

indoors


Final verdict: No More Film is lighter and more "dusty"-looking than Road House Blues. The difference isn't very obvious if you're not close to the nails, but it can be seen if you are. No dupes here, either.

See you soon guys :)

2 comments:

  1. They're quite similar but not exact dupes. I think I prefer the Essie, it's got a bit of a brighter blue hue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They similar, but not quite the same. I also like the essie one a little better, but in the end I love both, haha!

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!