Tuesday, July 17, 2012

[Clash of the Polishes] Astor - 202 vs Rimmel - Blue My Mind vs essence - passion for fashion vs Barry M - Indigo

Hey guys!

Today I have a comparison of four polishes for you that all seem quite similar. Let's see if there are any dupes among them - it's time to jump in the ring!

Astor 202, Rimmel Blue my Mind, essence passion for fashion, Barry M Indigo bottle shot

202, Blue My Mind, passion for fashion, Indigo


You can already see from the bottle shots that 202 and passion for fashion as well as Blue My Mind and Indigo kind of form "pairs", meaning they are more similar to each other than to the other polishes in the group.

Astor 202, Rimmel Blue my Mind, essence passion for fashion, Barry M Indigo comparison 2 Astor 202, Rimmel Blue my Mind, essence passion for fashion, Barry M Indigo comparison 1


A comment on coverage: Indigo can be made perfect in one coat, essence barely needs two, Blue My Mind needed three and 202 is so extremely sheer it needs three to four, which was very unexpected for me.

Final verdict: No dupes, a real surprise! Indigo has much more blue tones than all the others; 202 is darker than passion for fashion and Blue My Mind is darker than both of them.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!