Monday, May 28, 2012

OPI - Russian Navy; essence - absolutely blue; China Glaze - Lorelei's Tiara; Misslyn - obsession

Hi guys!

A quick review of what polishes I sported last week :)

OPI - Russian Navy

Prepare for a crapton of pictures of this Awesomeness in a Bottle...
OPI Russian Navy 1 OPI Russian Navy  2 OPI Russian Navy  3 OPI Russian Navy  4 OPI Russian Navy  5 OPI Russian Navy  6 OPI Russian Navy  7 OPI Russian Navy  8 OPI Russian Navy  9 OPI Russian Navy  10 OPI Russian Navy  11 OPI Russian Navy  12 OPI Russian Navy  13 OPI Russian Navy  14


Two coats plus top coat. More experienced people could probably make it perfect in one (slightly thick) coat. This polish is amazing. It has so much depth and can appear in various tints depending on the angle you look at it from and the lighting. Wow.

essence - absolutely blue

essence absolutely blue 1 essence absolutely blue 2 essence absolutely blue 3


I don't remember if I used two or three coats... I'm thinking it was probably two, but I really can't say for sure, sorry! Also with top coat. Just a nice basic light blue.

China Glaze - Lorelei's Tiara

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 1 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 2 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 3 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 4 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 5 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 6 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 7 China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara 8


Two coats for a glitter bomb xD It's actually pretty wearable, I think. Not necessarily to (my) work, but otherwise it's not extremely overwhelming. I love this glitter, it's amazing. But be prepared to use at least 2 - 3 coats of top coat. This glitter is unbelievably thirsty!

And last but not least...
Misslyn - obsession (no. 580)

misslyn 580 obsession 1 misslyn 580 obsession 2 misslyn 580 obsession 3 misslyn 580 obsession 4 misslyn 580 obsession 5


Two coats for even coverage. It dries a little dull, so you'll need top coat to make it glossy and fabulous ;) Can you see that shimmer? I believe that sort of not-really-glitter-but-something-similar is called glass fleck... Anyway, it's really pretty. It can appear more blue or more green depending on the light. Without much light, it looks very dark, but not exactly flat out black, more like a very dark green.

One of the reasons I wanted to try this out is because it seems many a Google search for this polish has led people to my blog, but of course they didn't find any pictures of it on here before. So I thought "Man, I even own that one, so why not post about it!", haha. I'm so great *rolls eyes*.

That's it, so as always thanks for reading and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!