Sunday, May 6, 2012

essie - No More Film with white crackling; Maybelline and essence glitter gradient experiment; Maybelline and Catrice Cosmetics glitter sandwich;

Hey guys!

I didn't wear polish much this past week, but I have some little things to show you, so here we go. Unfortunately, most of the photos turned out even more craptacular than usual, sorry about that.

weekend of April 28 and 29

essie No More Film shade essie No More Film sunlight

essie "No More Film" from the spring 2012 resort collection


1 coat, I don't remember if I also put on top coat or not, sorry. When I looked at it on my nails I thought "This looks familiar...". And well, there is a polish that is extremely similar:
essie No More Film and OPI Road House Blues comparison

essie "No More Film" and OPI "Road House Blues"

Expect to see a new Clash of the Polishes with these two going up against each other soon.
I put white shatter over that gorgeous dark blue and wore that for 2 days, then I had to take it off because shatter on all 10 fingers is just too much for me. It's too busy and there's too much going on.
essie No More Film and p2 crackling top coat  white left essie No More Film and p2 crackling top coat  white right


April 30 and May 1st

Catrice Mission Lilac 1 Catrice Mission Lilac 2

Catrice "Mission Lilac" from the Revoltaire Limited Edition

2 coats with top coat. On Tuesday, I wanted to try sponging again. I have failed pathetically in the past, but this time I didn't fail quite as much as before.

Catrice Mission Lilac with Browno Mars shade Catrice Mission Lilac with Browno Mars  sunlight

sponged color: Catrice "Browno Mars"


I know it looks kind of like a try for YET ANOTHER Hunger Games manicure, but it's not, I promise, lol.

This is getting really long again, so here just have some pictures of my recent purchases.

OPI Nicky Minaj Collection minis OPI Nicky Minaj Collection unpacked
essie resort collection in box essie resort collection shades essie resort collection unpacked


OPI Nicki Minaj Collection minis and essie resort collection minis


Up next: half-assed try on a glitter gradient!

Maybelline Purple Storm and essence  glorious aquarius 1 Maybelline Purple Storm and essence  glorious aquarius  2


Maybelline Purple Storm and essence glorious aquarius


And my TGIF manicure which I really liked :)

Maybelline Rose Rush and Catrice Million Dollar Baby glitter sandwich 2 Maybelline Rose Rush and Catrice Million Dollar Baby glitter sandwich 3 Maybelline Rose Rush and Catrice Million Dollar Baby glitter sandwich 4 Maybelline Rose Rush and Catrice Million Dollar Baby glitter sandwich sunlight


2 coats of Maybelline Rose Rush, 1 coat of Catrice Million Dollar Baby (Million Styles Effect Top Coat) and 1 last coat of Rose Rush. I thought that Million Dollar Baby was gold all the way, but it's not, I was really surprised by that when I put the finaly coat of Rose Rush on it. The small glitter is gold, but the bigger, round-ish glitter is actually silver! That made me like the combination even more.

I'm rushing to finish this now, so sorry if anything's messed up (I know some of the pictures are upside down/90° to the side - that's Photobucket screwing me over -sorry- and I'm going crazy because of that, but yeah.). Thanks for reading, see you soon~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, diese Tupftechnik mit Browno Mars gefällt mir richtig gut :)

    Wenn dir das Duschgel nicht gefällt, verschenke es doch oder verlose es auf deinem Blog, denn scheinbar gibt es ja recht viele Liebhaber dieses Duschgels ;)


    Liebe Grüße...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Leider krieg ich es immer noch nicht wirklich gut hin :P

      Ja, das hab ich mir schon überlegt. Ich mag es leider wirklich gar nicht.

      Danke für's vorbeischauen und folgen :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!