Friday, April 27, 2012

Rainbow nails, mattefied, with Astor, essence, Catrice Cosmetics and OPI; Catrice Cosmetics Lucky in Lilac

Hello guys.

A quick little post to show you what I just finished.

rainbow mani left with bottle rainbow mani right with bottle


Rainbow nails!


At first, I wanted to go for a skittles mani, a trend that seems to be quite popular lately. But then I thought "Why not go for a full rainbow? I've never seen that before!". It has probably been done already, but whatever. So here's my rainbow~

rainbow mani left rainbow mani right


What I used, from left to right:
Astor - 112
Astor - 138
essence - mellow yellow (new)
Catrice - Run Forest Run!
OPI - Mermaid's Tears
essence - walk on air
essence - absolutely blue
essence - passion for fashion
essence - Dress For A Moment
Catrice - Raspberry Fields Forever

All 2 coats plus Rival de Loop Top Coat Matt. I wanted a really bright pink, but this came out too red in the end... too bad. It's okay for me, though.

Up until about an hour or so ago, I wore this:

Catrice Lucky in Lilac

Catrice - Lucky In Lilac


Two coats plus top coat, easy application. It matched my blouse really nicely. I just noticed it's kind of ironic that this is called "Lucky In Lilac"... I was not lucky at all while wearing it. Anyway!

Hope you enjoyed this post, have a nice start into the weekend!

6 comments:

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!