Friday, April 20, 2012

essie - A Crewed Interest and Over The Edge

Good evening guys!

I'm trying to post more consistently, meaning I don't want huge time gaps between my posts anymore. So here I come with a - hopefully - short and sweet post for you featuring two essie polishes.

essie - A Crewed Interest (Navigate Her collection)


essie A Crewed Interest 1 essie A Crewed Interest  2


A light peach color. Looks a little weird on me because it makes my skin look reddened and brings out the slight orange undertones I suppose I have in my skin. Three coats with top coat. Streakiness was a problem, but I attribute that 95% to my nails and not the polish. If your nails have a smooth surface, you likely won't face big problems. It's just that my nails are all over the place.

essie - Over The Edge


essie Over The Edge


Two coats and top coat over A Crewed Interest, but it gets opaque on its own with two coats as well. I randomly saw this in the essie display and seriously said to myself (in English!) "I need this in my life right now!", so I bought it. You must know that I committed to only buy Limited Edition stuff for the moment since I'm currently saving up. But this color... I love it. Can you see the multi-colored shimmer/micro glitter? Too bad it's not extremely visible in shade, but it shows off all its beauty in sunlight. Shade/indoors: almost black; sunlight: metallic-like grey with multi-colored micro glitter/shimmer. I can never pass up a pretty grey.

So that's it for today. Extremely short compared to my usual rambling, isn't it? Haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)

See you soon~

4 comments:

  1. A Crewed Interest is such a lovely shade. Reminds me off Barry M Peach Melba. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it a lot, too. Peachy shades are so pretty... but they look a little weird on me :( Now that you mention it, I think I should do a comparison of those two, since I'm lucky enough to own both.

      Delete
  2. love essie polishes. the colour are always so flattering and creamy for easy application.

    I'm loving your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed nice and easy to use (at least the ones I own).

      Thank you, that's really nice of you. I followed you.

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!