Monday, March 19, 2012

Tag - 11 things

Hey guys!

What? A new post? So quickly? Yes, you can trust your eyes! Sarah at "What the buzz?!" tagged me for "11 things". So here we go for her questions and my answers...

1. What made you start blogging?
Oh, the though one right at the beginning! I have to think about this for a moment. I suppose seeing so many people blogging about awesome things, sharing their passion with the world, made me want to do the same. The idea of sharing my thoughts and connecting with people who have similar interests seemed cool, so I went for it :)

2. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
I think that has to be the touch-sensitive lamp I got from one of my aunts and uncles for Christmas a few years ago. It had a round metal base and a horribly old-fashioned shade in a weird beige-toned color. I unpacked it and was like "Oh... err... thanks", mentally adding a "The fuck?" (ahem, sorry).

The lamp wasn't only ugly, but also acted weird. It had three brightness levels that you could "flip through" by touching the metal base. To switch the lamp off, you had to go through all levels, and I can tell you, the third and last one was BLINDING. One time I accidentally looked right at the lightbulb while trying to switch it off and... wow. Ouch.

Another thing was that sometimes, it wouldn't react to my touch, no matter what I did. In the end, my mom took the nasty thing and put it on her bedside table. I don't know if she still uses the lamp or not, but I hated it.

3. What is your favourite season?
That's hard to pick, too. I love various aspects of every season... But I suppose I can't deny that I'm a child of winter (my birthday is in January), so I guess winter is my pick. I have always loved snow <3 The air is so amazingly FRESH and smells so clean. Lovely.

4. If you could only shop in one place forever where would that be?
I suppose M├╝ller (that's a drugstore chain). They have almost everything.

5. What is your favourite quote?
I have so many :( Here are a few:
They who have conquered doubt and fear have conquered failure. - James Allen
We generally change ourselves for one of two reasons: inspiration or desperation. - Jim Rohn
Do for one what you wish you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

6. What is your favourite Ice Cream flavour?
Hazelnut~

7. What are you passionate about?
Music. English. Asia. The Arts.

8. What is your favourite song to sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower because I can hear myself so well and that feels awkward...

9. If you could become a character from a TV show or Film, who would it be?
Oooh dear. I don't think I would want to be them. Maybe like them, similar to them, but not be THEM. Does this make any sense?

10. What is your favourite smell?
Peach. Mmmmh.

11. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I haven't really picked my favorites from my long blogroll list yet, sorry ^^;


I'm not tagging anyone, but if you wanna do the tag let me know and I'll try to think of 11 questions for you :)

See you soon~

14 comments:

  1. Love all your answers. A really interesting read! Thanks for doing the tag :)

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed reading my babbling, haha!

      Delete
  2. hello sweetie! Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. I really like yours - it's quite interesting, appealling and I totally identify myself with it. I'm your new follower now and would love you to follow back if you like my blog as well.
    have a nice week

    kiss
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my little corner of the web and becoming a follower!

      Delete
  3. great post, I love reading facts about bloggers!

    I recently did a review on a pretty Lulu's dress, would love for your to stop by and check it out, Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like this kind of posts :)

      Thanks for having a look and leaving a comment, I'm following your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. I am always interested in reading up more on bloggers :) and this is a great post. I hate weird/non-sense/impractical gifts..or the worst, random gifts. My company does a white elephant gift exchange every holiday for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you, also for stopping by :) Random things no one really needs are the worst gifts indeed.

      Delete
  5. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that lamp sounds horrible!!! i'm sure your reaction was hilarious. LOL. my favorite season would be spring. because it's not too hot and it's not too cold either. i also like all the beautiful flowers!!!

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was horrible! I tried to cover up my "surprise" back then, haha. Spring is a wonderful season as well :)

      Delete

Danke, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, hier zu lesen und zu kommentieren!/Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!